Life's Changed

Leave a Comment
''Don't know where those years passed off that were spent together. And then it was finally her wedding after running here and there to get ready when I saw her ready in her lahanga and everything, I felt like am in heaven, watching the most beautiful Bride in the whole Universe and the first line I uttered was I wanted to be a bride like her(but dont want to marry) I can watch her like this for all my life. Watching her pheras was like an angel is flying right in front of me. And then finally the hardest time was apporching us the vidai. I was telling her to fell her kaliras on us but all she shed were tears and I ran from there and hugged my father, our pearl is being taken out of the shell for forever. All supported me tell me not to cry but nothing stopped me and hugging her tight was the only priority at that time. I wished that hug could stop from leaving us and going to a new world but at last I told her di kalire to giraye nai mere per grin emoticon and told my cousins to get a bucket at the time of my vidai grin emoticon.
Coming back to the hotel room where we were together for 3 days was incomplete without her. That night I slept alone feeling her essence beside me, don't know at what time I slept while crying and desperately wanting her to come back to me. Next morning she was not there to tell me wakeup guchu its getting late she was not there in the breakfast hall, she was not there giggling with us. Packing her clothes in the bag, keeping her things back which she don't need now was the hardest thing. Disappointment of not meeting her in the afternoon outside her hotel changed into happiness when we waited and met her on highway, All dressed in her newly married looks was wooaahhoo. I wished if she could go with us rather than jiju. We went Agra with her now came back to the same house which she left behind. Now nothing was as same as it was 4 days back. My room was there but she wasn't. Nothing is stopping my heart to cry out there is still a lot to say but cant express it in words. All I could wish is Happy Married Life to her, healthy life and relation with everyone and..happy journey
I LOVE YOU so much heart emoticon'' 
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment